Method Account Management Terms of Service
We appreciate the opportunity to serve as your Method Integration Certified Account Manager. This page describes the scope and limitations of the services we will provide as your account manager.
As your Method Integration Certified Account Manager, we will provide the ongoing management of your Method account and serve as your primary contact for billing and technical support. Technical support relates only to issues with the Method platform itself. No other support, training, customization, and/or maintenance are contemplated in this agreement. Method Integration is a software as a service (SaaS) that you subscribe to on a month to month basis with no extended contract. Cloud Consultancy, LLC (“Cloud Consultancy”) is an authorized reseller of subscriptions to the MethodIntegration.com website. MethodIntegration.com (“Method”) is inclusive of the website http://www.methodintegration.com, http://www.methodHQ.com, the Method Integration QuickBooks synchronization engine, Method Report Designer, and any other software/tools downloaded from the Method website.
Your use of the site is subject to the Terms of Service list below. The Cloud Consultancy Terms of Service are largely inherited from the Method Terms of Service list. Any changes to the Method Terms of Service that affect the Cloud Consultancy Terms of Service will supersede the Cloud Consultancy Terms of Service. Cloud Consultancy reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance Method’s service including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of Method after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms could result in the immediate termination of your Account.
Services Outside the Scope of Account Management
You may request that we perform additional services not contemplated as your account manager. This may include an initial setup of Method, training for you and your staff in the use of Method, routine maintenance of your method account or even customization of Method for your particular needs. These services are governed by a agreement.
Retainer and/or Monthly Fees
Your monthly costs are based on the number and type of users and in some cases third party portal use and/or third party apps. The your current cost schedule is published within your Method account under the link Customize>My Account.
The Cloud Consultancy
TERMS OF SERVICE
- You must be 13 years or older to use Method.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you’d like, and acknowledge that additional users may be subject to additional subscription fees.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Cloud Consultancy & Method cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- If you are using a free account you are not permitted to block ads.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use Method for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of Method, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You expressly understand and agree that Cloud Consultancy & Method shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Cloud Consultancy has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of Method.
Method API Terms
You may access your Method account data via an API (Application Program Interface). Any use of the API, including use of the API through a third-party product that accesses Method, is bound by the terms of this agreement plus the following specific terms:
- You expressly understand and agree that Cloud Consultancy & Method shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Cloud Consultancy has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the API or third-party products that access data via the API.
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests to Method Integration via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account’s access to the API. Method, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API. Method will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
- Method reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the API (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- Your monthly service subscription is month to month. User fee(s) is billed on the monthly renewal date for the following month. There is no charge for the first month. Portal User fees, if any, are billed for previous month’s useage. You are solely responsible for understanding the usage fees.
- On the renewal date, using payment information on file, we will withdraw funds from the bank account provided by you via Automated Clearing House (ACH). If for some reason you are unable to pay via ACH, we will accept payment by credit card. In addition to email, monthly statements are available via client web portal.
- You are responsible for insuring your payment information on file with Cloud Consultancy is up to date. If your account should fall into arrears for any reason, Cloud Consultancy, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel your account without notice and Cloud Consultancy shall not be liable for any losses resulting from this cancellation.
- There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- For any upgrade or downgrade (e.g. switching from CRMpro to CRM or adding a library app), your account will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading you Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. Cloud Consultancy &/or Method does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination Terms
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You must confirm your cancellation with Cloud Consultancy by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from Method upon receipt of your cancellation request. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the monthly subscription before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- Cloud Consultancy &/or Method, in their sole discretion respectively, have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of Method, or any other Method service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of Method will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Cloud Consultancy &/or Method reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Pricing Terms
- Method reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are posted on the Method Integration Site (www.methodintegration.com) and are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by Method posting to the Method Integration Site (www.methodintegration.com) or the Service itself.
- Cloud Consultancy shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership Terms
- Cloud Consultancy claims no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to Method. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- Cloud Consultancy &/or Method do not pre-screen Content, but Cloud Consultancy or Method or its designee has the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the service.
- The look and feel of Method is copyright ©2006-2011 Alocet, LLC. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from Alocet.
General Conditions Terms
- Your use of Method is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders.
- You understand that Method uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Cloud Consultancy, Method, or any other Cloud Consultancy or Method-related service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of Method or access to Method without the express written permission by Cloud Consultancy & Method.
- Method may, but has no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service. While Cloud Consultancy & Method prohibit such conduct and Content on Method’s site, you understand and agree that Cloud Consultancy & Method cannot be responsible for the Content and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use Method at your own risk.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) directed at either Cloud Consultancy or Method by you &/or any of your customers, employees, members, or officers to will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 1000 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Method) of other Method Integration customers, Method reserves the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption, or charge your account overage fees. The bandwidth limit is subject to change within 30 days notice.
- Cloud Consultancy does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Cloud Consultancy shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Cloud Consultancy has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Cloud Consultancy to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Cloud Consultancy and govern your use of the Method, superseding any prior agreements between you and Cloud Consultancy (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about these Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.